Hiring Event with Angels Envy, Gribbins Insulation, Amazon, Apsoc Janitorial, & University of Louisville Cybersecurity
Join Kentcuky Career Center on May 30 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Nia Center (2900 W. Broadway, Suite 100) to get connected to a job at Angels Envy, Gribbins Insulation, Amazon, Apsoc Janitorial, and University of Louisville Cybersecurity! Free parking at the Nia Center. Please bring your resume to the event.
Register now or walk-ins are also welcome.
- Angels Envy is hiring Bottling Line 2nd Shift ($25.50/hr), Distillery Guardian ($17.35/hr), and Material Handler 2nd Shift ($22/hr).
- Gribbins Insulation is hiring Insulators. Union pay plus great benefits. First year apprentices start at $18/hr, but if you have more experience then the starting wage is much higher.
- Amazon is hiring Warehouse Associates ($17-$19/hr).
- Apsco Janitorial is hiring janitorial workers ($13$15.36/hr).
- The Cybersecurity Workforce Certificate Program focuses on enhancing student knowledge in the realm of cybersecurity foundational courses, while using healthcare data examples and use cases. Students will use tech industry badges, (IBM, Microsoft, Google, etc.) throughout the program, as well as be assigned their own individual Success Coach, Choose from one of three units, or bundle all three for a fully-comprehensive course load!