Employers in the Greater Louisville Area can post jobs or internship opportunities for free on our site and get connected with on-campus recruitment activities.
Online Volunteer Opportunity
Share your professional knowledge and experience. We are looking for professionals in all industries to provide brief, one-time feedback to students on their resume, LinkedIn profile, or career portfolio. To learn more or sign up, go to https://crew.cc/career-guides.
JCTC Job Postings #section
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Jefferson Community and Technical College (JCTC) students. JCTC uses Handshake - a modern platform for college recruiting to connect employers with students and alumni across seven JCTC campuses. Handshake offers a mobile experience to update your job postings and view applicants.
Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes: https://app.joinhandshake.com/login
To learn more about Handshake, check out this resources: Employer Quick Start Guide -
If you have additional questions, please contact Debbie Cotton at 502-213-2439 or email email@example.com
On-Campus Recruitment #section
You have the option of recruiting for positions on campus. Approved recruiters must provide proof of insurance. Please contact the appropriate staff member based on your desired JCTC recruitment location below:
- JCTC Downtown Campus: Sandra Posey in the JCTC Business Affairs Office - (502) 213.2656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCTC Technical Campus: Amanda Bohannon, Administrative Assistant for Trade and Industry Division - (502) 213-5061 or email@example.com
- JCTC Shelby Campus: Juanita Cooper, Education Specialist - (502) 213-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCTC Bullitt Campus: Juanita Cooper, Education Specialist - (502) 213-7300 or email@example.com
- JCTC Southwest Campus: Juanita Cooper, Education Specialist - (502) 213-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCTC Carrolton Campus: Juanita Cooper, Education Specialist - (502) 213-7300 or email@example.com
Targeted Communications to Faculty #section
To learn about the academic programs offered at JCTC, click here. If you, then, provide us with the degree programs you want to target with your employment opportunities, as well as an electronic copy or email draft of what you want to share with potential candidates, we will reach out to our faculty to provide this information so they can communicate directly with students. To get this process started, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.